Something for your Halloween Party! — Pam
- 6 cups apple cider
- 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 whole cloves
- Sliced apple, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a large pot, combine cider, cranberry juice, ground cinnamon and cloves
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, 25–30 minutes
- Pour into mugs and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks, if desired
- Serve hot.
Makes 8 cups.
For a tasty spiced wine, add 4 cups red wine to finished recipe. Makes 12 cups.