- 6 Corn dogs
- 1/2 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake the corn dogs according to package directions.
- When corn dogs are cool enough to handle, remove the sticks, and split in half lengthwise. Remove the hot dog part, leaving the cornbread shell intact. Chop the hot dogs into small pieces, and place in a medium bowl. Mix in the mashed potatoes. Fill each corn shell with an equal amount of the potato mixture. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Return to the oven, and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.