- 2 cups shredded leftover turkey meat
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- ½ cup celery leaves, coarsely chopped, plus more whole leaves for garnish
- 1 crisp apple, such as Gala or Macintosh, cored and chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- ½ cup pecans, toasted, and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup non-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt, plus more as needed
- 1 small celery root, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, gently toss the turkey, celery, celery leaves, apple, grapes, and pecans until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, and 1/4 teaspoon salt until well combined.
- Put the celery root in a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of the dressing, and toss to coat completely.
- Add the remaining dressing to the turkey mixture, season with salt and pepper, and toss gently to evenly dress the salad.
- To serve, spread the celery root evenly onto a serving platter, top with the dressed salad, garnish with celery leaves and serve immediately.