- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup seedless red grape halves
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 can (15oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup cooked macaroni
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Toasted almonds (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, onion and salt; mix well. Add grapes, celery, oranges and macaroni; toss lightly to mix. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, combine mayonnaise and whipped cream; fold into salad along with slivered almonds. Top with toasted almonds if desired.
Makes 6-8 servings.
A Thanksgiving Leftover Idea!