- ¼ cup honey
- 1 TBSP canola oil
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 cups natural raw almonds
- 1 cup unsalted raw cashews
- 1 cup unsalted raw shelled pistachios
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup dried pineapple
- 1 cup chopped dried papaya
- Preheat over to 350. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, heat first 4 ingredients over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine almonds, cashews and pistachios; add honey mixture and
- toss to coat. Spread on prepared baking sheet; bake 15-20 minutes, stirring once
- until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet.
- Break cooled nut mixture into pieces; toss in large bowl with coconut, pineapple and
- papaya until combined. Store in airtight container.
Serving size: ¼ cup.
Makes about 30 servings.