- 1 lb of ground turkey
- 1 small onion
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15-oz can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15-oz can chick peas (garbanzo) (drained and rinsed)
- 1 28-oz can of diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 4-oz can of diced green chilies
- 1 8-oz can of tomato sauce
- Brown turkey and onion in small skillet. Cook until turkey is no longer pink. Drain and discard fat. Transfer to 4 ½ qt slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients in, mix well. Cover and cook on HIGH 6 to 8 hours.