- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- ¾ cup fine Italian bread crumbs
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- In a one quart dish, microwave on high (about 4 minutes) butter, onion & green pepper until tender.
- Stir in mushroom soup and sour cream. In a two-quart casserole dish, layer 1/3 of the noodles, 1/3 swiss cheese, 1/3 of the ham and ½ of the mushroom sauce.
- Repeat layers ending with 1/3 layer of noodles, cheese and ham.
- Mix bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over the top.
- Microwave on high 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Give ½ turn during cooking if your microwave does not turn.
Makes 6-8 servings.