- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 15 large marshmallows, cut up
- 1 (16oz.) pkg frozen strawberries, thawed & drained
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- ½ teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Combine cream cheese & mayo; blend well. Add marshmallows & strawberries, reserving several strawberries. Add pecans, pineapple and food coloring; blend well.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour into heart-shape pan or other gelatin mold. Chill until firm.
- Garnish with reserved strawberries.