- 1 basket fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1 6oz pkg. Strawberry Jello
- 2 cups water
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 14-oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream
- Strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Place cleaned and sliced strawberries into a large bowl and refrigerate until needed. In a pot, boil 2 cups water. Once boiling, add Jello and remove from heat. Stir until dissolved and set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese and evaporated milk in blender. Blend together until smooth, scraping down side making sure there are no clumps of cream cheese. Pour Jello slowly into blender until well combined and very smooth. Remove strawberries from refrigerator. Pour Jello mixture over strawberries, combine well and pour into graham cracker crust. Chill 2-3 hours or until set. Once set, top with whipped cream and serve.