- 2 T soy sauce
- 4 teas sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast
- 3 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 8 green onions
- ½ cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar sweet & sour sauce
- Sesame rice crackers
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Spread cream cheese onto large serving platter; top with chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with onions, peanuts and spinach.
- Drizzle with sweet & sour sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers.
Yields 36 servings.