- 1 bottle Burgundy wine or other dry red wine, chilled (3 cups)
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brandy
- 1 small lemon, sliced
- 1 small orange, sliced
- ½ cup strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 10-ounce bottle club soda, chilled
- 16 ice cubes
- Stir wine, juices, sugar and brandy in large pitcher until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in lemon and orange slices and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, add strawberries, club soda and ice; stir and pour into glasses
Makes 8 6-oz. servings