- 2 jars of dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package of Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 3 Tablespoons margarine
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz package of mini marshmallows
- Butter 9 x 13 pan. Spread one jar of peanuts in pan, plus a few from the second jar, but save some to put on top.
- Melt margarine and Reese’s chips.
- Add the can of condensed milk and stir until smooth.
- Add marshmallows and then spread the mixture over nuts.
- Put more nuts on top and press down with a spatula. Chill for several hours.