- 1 package all-beef franks—the big ones (8 ct.)
- 8 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 16 slices deli pastrami
- 8 slices Swiss cheese cut in half diagonally
- 2 cups prepared sauerkraut rinsed & drained
- 8 sourdough French rolls (or buns) halved horizontally & toasted
- 1000 Island salad dressing, as much as desired
- Spray grate with non stick oil. Grill franks over direct medium heat. Spread each frank on all sides with mustard. Wrap 3 slices of the pastrami around each frank.
- Grill the wrapped franks about 10 minutes or until heated through, turning frequently. Serve franks hot on toasted rolls or buns; put on cheese and sauerkraut. Top with 1000 Island dressing.