- 2 tbsp. oil
- 3 chicken breast halves, skinned,boned, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 3/4 cup 2-inch julienne-cut carrots
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in wok or large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add vegetables and garlic:
- stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove vegetables from pan.
- Add remaining oil and chicken to pan:
- stir-fry 4 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in vegetables and all remaining ingredients except rice:
- Simmer 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.