- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick® baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Heat 1 cup maple-flavored syrup and 1 tablespoon margarine or butter until hot; remove from heat. Stir ¼ cup chopped pecans.
- Beat all ingredients except syrup with hand beater until smooth.
- For each pancake, pour scant ¼ cup batter onto hot griddle. (Grease griddle if necessary.)
- Cook until pancakes are dry around the edges. Turn; cook other side until golden brown.
Yield: About 13 pancakes