- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8oz.) carton spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 cups (8oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 celery rib, broccoli stalk or pretzel rod
- Sliced apples and assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheeses until smooth. Stir in the cheddar cheese, paprika and cayenne.
- Shape into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours until firm. (Note: Can be made a day ahead for maximum flavor!)
- With a knife, add vertical lines to the cheese ball to resemble a pumpkin; insert a small piece of a celery rib, broccoli stalk or pretzel rod on top for the pumpkin stem.
- Serve with apples and crackers.
Yield: 2 ½ cups. About 20 servings.