- 2 large unpeeled baking potatoes (about 1¼ lbs)
- olive oil
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded co-jack cheese
- 6 bacon slices, crisply cooked, drained & crumbled
- 1/3 cup green onion slices
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce (Chipotle or honey BBQ)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into ¼ inch thick slices. Using a pastry brush, brush both sides of the potato slices with oil.
- Bake 20 minutes until lightly browned and remove from oven.
- Combine cheese, bacon & green onion. Brush each potato slice generously with barbecue sauce; sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- Return potato slices to oven. Bake 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Yield: 24 rounds