- 1 cup butter-flavored shortening
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs.
- Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in potato chips and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
Yield: 4 dozen