- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 16 oz. bag marshmallows
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 10 oz. package plain or peanut M & M’s candy
- Melt butter, marshmallows and peanut butter in large pan until completely melted.
- Cook one more minute.
- Pour over popped corn and peanuts; mix in the chocolate candy.
- Pour into a buttered angel food cake pan and turn out onto cake plate once cooled.
Hint: At Christmas you can decorate with candy canes and holiday M & M’s. Place a bow in the center for a holiday food gift or centerpiece.