- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough
- 6 T pizza sauce
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz)
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (3 oz) thinly sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (2 ¼ oz) sliced black olives
- Thaw bread dough according to package directions until pliable. On a lightly floured board, roll dough to a 12-inch square. Spread pizza sauce over dough and layer remaining ingredients.
- Roll up jelly-roll fashion. Pinch along edge to seal. Using a sharp knife, cut roll into 12 pieces. Place pieces in greased muffin tins or a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size (45 minutes.)
- Bake in a 375-degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove from pan and serve warm.
Makes 12 rolls.