- 2 large cans of pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 1½ sticks butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 leveled T. flour
- 1 tube crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in casserole dish, grease side of dish with butter, pour off excess and save. Spread pineapple on bottom of dish. Mix sugar & flour together and sprinkle over pineapple evenly. Add two cups grated cheese and top with cracker crumbs. Pour remaining butter over crumbs.
- Cover with foil and cook 30 minutes or until bubbly at 350 degrees. Remove foil and cook 5 to 10 minutes longer.