- 1 egg
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- ½ cup crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon rum extract
- 2-3 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups, or grease bottoms only. Beat egg slightly in medium bowl with a fork; stir in remaining ingredients, except glaze, just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cups. Makes 12 muffins.
- Mix ingredients with spoon until smooth and thin enough to spread.
- Spread glaze over warm muffins.