- 3 Tbsp. butter/margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 pint heavy cream/whipping cream
- 1 pkg. Rhodes frozen cinnamon rolls
- Pecans if desired
- Melt butter and brown sugar together. Press mixture into bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. (This will require gradually working mixture to edges of pan with the back of a spoon or spatula)
- If desired, sprinkle with pecans.
- Arrange frozen rolls over mixture.
- Pour whipping cream over rolls. Cover and allow to sit overnight at room temperature.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Allow to cool 15 minutes before removing. Best if invert pan over serving platter to remove rather than serve from 13 x 9 pan.