- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4½ cups rolled oats (old-fashioned rolled oats or quick-cooking
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12×17-inch jelly roll pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- Beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, peanut butter and baking soda; mix well.
- Add rolled oats; mix well.
- Stir in M&M’s and chocolate chips.
- Press dough in prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Do not overbake!
Makes: 24 bars