- 3 cups cheese ravioli
- 4 1–1½-lb boneless chicken breast
- 5 8 oz Velveeta cheese, cut in ½ inch cubes
- 6 1 can (10-oz) Rotel
- 7 1 can (10-oz) cream of mushroom soup
- Cook chicken breasts, covered and in a large frying pan, in a little water until done. Remove from the pan. Once cool to the touch, cut into bite-sized cubes or shred.
- In the meantime, cook the ravioli in the frying pan, covered, on medium heat, with 2 cups water.
- Drain the ravioli. Put the chicken breast back in the pan with the ravioli. Add the cheese, Rotel, and cream of mushroom soup. Cook on low heat, covered, until heated through. Stir often to prevent sticking.