- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 dashes jalapeno sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese of choice or Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 tomatillo, diced
- 1 crust for 9 inch pie
- Beat the eggs. Combine with milk, cilantro, bell pepper, spices, cheese, chiles, and tomatillo. Pour filling into the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool to room temperature.
- Garnish each individual piece of pie with a dollop of sour cream and drizzle with your favorite salsa!