- 8 OZ. UNCOOKED ANGEL HAIR PASTA
- 1 1/2 LBS. UNCOOKED MEDIUM SHRIMP, PEELED AND DEVEINED
- 1 1/2 TSP. OLIVE OIL
- 3 GARLIC CLOVES, MINCED
- 1/4 TSP. SALT
- 1/4 TSP. PEPPER
- 1 1/2 CUP CHICKEN BROTH, DIVIDED
- 2 TBSP. LEMON JUICE
- 1/2 TSP DRIED BASIL
- 2 TSP CORNSTARCH
- 4 CUPS CHOPPED FRESH SPINACH
- 1/2 CUP CRUMBLED FETA CHEESE
- 1/4 CUP MINCED FRESH BASIL
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink. Add the garlic, salt and pepper: cook 1 minute longer. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat 1 cup broth, lemon juice and dried basil. In a small bowl combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in spinach and shrimp & cook until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta; serve with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh basil.