- 2 medium-sized yellow squash
- 1 lb. Graziano’s (Italian) Sausage
- 1 cup orzo
- 5 leaves fresh basil
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbs olive oil
- Fresh grated mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
- Halve the 2 squash (into 4 halves) and remove stem and scoop out the seeds/pulp. Grill the squash on both sides until tender, but not limp.
- Prepare the orzo according to package directions. In a skillet, brown the sausage and garlic in the olive oil. Chop the basil and halve the tomatoes and add to the skillet once the sausage is brown. Add the cooked orzo to the skillet and mix all the ingredients. Fill the squash halves equally with the skillet mixture. Top with the grated mozzarella. Salt to taste.
Yeild: 4 Servings