- 4 avocados
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- ½ tsp onion salt
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp store brand salsa
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple (drained)
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- Remove seeds from the jalapenos.
- Peel and core avocados and cut in halves.
- In a food processor or blender, puree the jalapenos with the white vinegar.
- Then, add the avacados, pineapple, onion salt, garlic salt, and black pepper and process or blend until creamy.
- Empty into a mixing bowl and whip the concoction with a whisk for 30 seconds.
- Add the sour cream and salsa and mix in with a fork.
- Cover and chill until ready serve with chips and/or vegetables.