- 6 (6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of thyme
- 2 pounds of cooked rigatoni
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- Season chicken breasts with paprika salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan and place chicken in it browning on both sides. Place in 400-degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool then dice into large pieces.
- Heat cream in large saucepan, add herbs, salt, and pepper and reduce by half.
- Add the cooked rigatoni, cheese and cooked chicken and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Yield: 8 servings (because you don’t actually need to feed an entire cafeteria)