- Mix and pat firmly in 9×13 pan
- 3 Cups crushed Ritz crackers (about 2 tubes), save ½ cup to put on top*
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 stick melted margarine
- Mix and put over the crumb bottom. Freeze.
- 1 quart softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart softened lime sherbet
- Cook over low heat until thick. Stir constantly. Cool. Spread over ice cream mixture.
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (or Minute Maid frozen lemon juice)
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons margarine
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- *Top with reserve crackers and freeze