- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 cups cubed red potato (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained (2 1/4 ounce)
- To prepare dressing, combine first 4 ingredients in a large bow; sir with a whisk.
- To prepare salad, place potato and 1/2 tsp. salt in a medium saucepan. Cover with water to 2 inches above potato; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Add potato to dressing in bowl tossing gently to coat; let stand 15 minutes. Stir in cucumber and remaining ingredients; toss well. Cover and chill.
Yield: 12 servings at 3/4 cup each.
Calories 90, fat 2.8 g., Protein 1.8 g, Carb 4.9 g., Fiber 2 g., Sodium 295 mg. Calcium 19 mg.