- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 pound skinned, boneless chicken breast halves
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix.
- Reserve 1/4 cup marinade; cover and chill. In shallow dish or resealable plastic storage bag, pour remaining marinade over chicken. Cover or seal tightly.
- Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil until tender and no pink remains, basting frequently with reserved marinade while cooking.
- Refrigerate leftover chicken.
Makes 4 servings.