- 8 oz. linguine, cooked
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts halves – cubed
- Italian salad dressing – bottled
- Marinade cubed chicken in Italian dressing at least 30 minutes
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Drain marinade from chicken and discard.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in skillet. Stir-fry chicken until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to skillet. Stir-fry garlic 15 seconds. Add zucchini and onion. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes, until crisp tender. Add tomatoes, parsley, seasonings and cooked chicken to skillet. Gently stir 1-2 minutes until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat.
- Stir in warm pasta and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings