- 1 ½ lbs. (3-4) ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced (or 3 cups canned or frozen slices)
- ½ cup sugar 1 T peach brandy or vanilla extract
- 2 cups half & half cream, chilled
- 1 cup low-fat milk, evaporated milk, or vanilla soy milk, chilled
- 1 can (14oz.) sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- Crush the peaches in a large bowl with a potato masher, to make about 2 cups.
- Add the sugar and brandy and let stand for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the cream, milk and condensed milk and stir to mix. Pour into an ice-cream maker and freeze according to the instructions.
Makes 12 servings.