- 1 24 oz. bag of frozen shredded, hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or Gouda cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham (or sausage)
- 1/2 cup cream or milk
- 2 or 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- Press thawed potatoes between paper toweling to absorb any moisture.
- Fit potatoes into and up the sides of the pie plate.
- Brush the crust with melted butter including the edges.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes. (Can do this a day ahead to save time the next morning)
- Fill crust with layers of cheese and ham.
- Beat cream with eggs and seasoned salt. Pour this mixture into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees until knife comes out clean when tested.
- Approximately 30-40 minutes