- 2 pkgs. (1 dozen each) Dahl’s Bakery tea rolls
- 1 c. margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 32 oz. (approx.) thin sliced deli ham
- 16 oz. (approx.) thin sliced Swiss cheese
- Mix together margarine, poppy seeds, mustard, onion salt and garlic powder.
- Split rolls and spread both sides with above mixture.
- Cut ham slices and cheese slices to fit rolls.
- Place a slice of cheese and ham on each roll bottom. (May want to put double ham in each depending on your liking)
- Replace tops of rolls. Wrap together a dozen sandwiches in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes to warm and melt cheese.
- Serve warm but just as good cold. Will reheat and keep well.