- 12-oz. semisweet chocolate, melted
- 12-oz. white chocolate, melted
- 3-T. pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Orange & yellow mini M & M’s
- Orange & yellow nonpareils
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour melted semisweet chocolate onto parchment and spread into a 9 x 12 inch rectangle about ¼ inch thick; refrigerate until hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Pour melted white chocolate onto the semisweet layer and quickly spread
evenly. Immediately sprinkle surface with pumpkin seeds, mini M & M’s
- Chill and break into pieces.
Makes 1 ½ lbs. of candy.