- 1/3 cup coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1½ Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 boneless beef steaks, cut 1 inch thick, about 1-1/4 pounds
- 1 large red onion, in ½ inch thick slices
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, parsley, honey, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, pepper and ¼ cup water.
- Brush on beef steaks and onions.
- Place steaks and onions in a broiler pan under a hot broiler or on a grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill steaks uncovered about 15 minutes, until steaks are medium rare to medium and onion is tender. Turn occasionally and brush with glaze.
Makes 4 servings.