- Chicken breasts-boneless/skinless
- Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Fresh spinach or mixed greens
- Sliced tomatoes
- Feta Cheese-crumbled
- Italian Salad Dressing
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with lemon pepper.
- Prepare each individual dinner plate with a bed of spinach or mixed greens.
- Grill chicken and slice each breast individually.
- Carefully, using a spatula, lay each chicken breast on the bed of greens.
- Place sliced tomatoes on the chicken, sprinkle with Feta cheese and drizzle Italian dressing over all.