- 2 – Cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ – Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 – Tablespoon Oregano
- 1 – Table Spoon Black Pepper
- 1 ½ Tables Spoons Salt
- Combine all ingredients and shake well to mix. Pour over lettuce to taste.
- Add ¼ of medium onion and dice well. Add onion to lettuce and mix
- dressing and lettuce. You can also add in 1 – Tablespoon Dill to the salad mix.
- Dressing Variation: Replace red wine vinegar with fresh lemon juice.
- Serve with a meal or add grilled chicken seasoned with Cavander’s Greek Season and enjoy a Greek Chicken Salad.
- And always serve a nice loaf of crusty bread, feta cheese and plenty of olives and peppers.