- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 ear corn, kernels cut from cob
- 2 cups sliced yellow squash
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the onion and garlic until slightly tender.
- Mix in the vegetable broth and corn kernels, and cook until heated through. Mix in the squash and zucchini.
- Cover, and continue cooking 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until squash and zucchini are tender.
- Mix the parsley and butter into the skillet with the squash.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until butter is melted, and serve hot.