- 1.5 cups fresh corn kernels (about 3 ears Sweet Corn)
- 1/4 cup shredded smoked mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat broiler.
- Coat a medium pan with cooking spray.
- Add corn and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Combine corn, 2 tablespoons cheese, basil, and the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray; add the corn mixture. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until almost set.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Wrap handle of pan with foil.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until set and browned.