- 1 12-ounce package linguini
- 61/2-ounce cans minced clams
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Tbsp. butter
- salt and pepper
- Drain and reserve clam liquid. Mix all other ingredients (except pasta) and stir over low hear until thick (Stir often, if using a microwave.)
- Add clam liquid to desired sauce consistency and continue stirring until blended. Keep hot over low hear while cooking linguini. Cook linguini according to package directions.
- Pour sauce over pasta and serve.
- Sauce can be made ahead and reheated using reserved clam liquid to restore to proper consistency.