- 1 lb. lean hamburger
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can nacho cheese soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 small bag Nacho Cheese Doritos (not snack size)
- 8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- Crush Doritos coarsely and place in bottom of a 9×13 pan sprayed with Pam.
- Brown hamburger with onions and jalapenos until there is no pink in meat. Drain well.
- Add soups and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil and pour over crushed Doritos.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.