- 3 Tbsp margarine
- Sliced green onions with tops
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups half & half
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can crabmeat
- 1 can tiny shrimp
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- Melt butter and lightly sauté green onions.
- In bowl mix eggs, half & half, cheese and spices.
- Fold in crab and shrimp, add butter/onion mixture. Pour into unbaked crust.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees then decrease temperature to 300 degrees.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes until knife inserted near middle comes out clean.