- 2 tbsp orange-juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (found canned with ethnic foods @ Dahl’s)
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp molasses
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
- Salt to taste
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Whisk together orange-juice concentrate, chipotle pepper, vinegar, molasses, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Lightly oil the grill or broiler rack. Season chicken with salt and grill or broil for 2 minutes.Turn, brush with the glaze and cook for 4 minutes, brushing occasionally with glaze.Turn again, brush with the glaze, and cook until the center is no longer pink, 1 to 2 minutes longer.