- 8 slices of bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 ½ cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10oz) pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 ½ cup biscuit mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 can French fried onions
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Grease an 8×12-inch pan and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients and one cup of cheddar cheese; put into casserole dish.
- Blend soup and ¾ cup of milk; pour over casserole.
- Bake, covered, for 15 minutes.
- While it’s baking combine the biscuit mix, 2/3 cup of milk, and ½ can of onions; mix thoroughly.
- Drop by spoonfuls to form 6 biscuits around the edge of casserole. Bake, uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Top with remaining onions and cheese and bake another 2 to 3 minutes until onions are toasted.