- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion (or use onion powder)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Grated Mozzarella cheese
- 2 English Muffins split and toasted
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion, mustard and parmesan cheese. Spoon mixture onto each muffin half and divide evenly. Top with mozzarella and broil until cheese is golden.
- Variation 1: Mix in 3 Tbsp. chopped pimento. Top with Swiss cheese instead of mozzarella.
- Variation 2: Mix in 3 Tbsp. chopped green onion. Top with Cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella.
- Variation 3: Make any of the above on Mini English Muffins to create great hors d’oeuvres or cut muffin halves into three triangles before toasting in oven.
(Open-faced Sandwich or Appetizer)