- 1 box Uncle Ben’s Wild Rice Mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese cubed
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2-4 chicken breasts, baked and cubed
- 2 15 oz. cans chicken broth
- 1/2 cup julienne carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (opt.)
- Make rice per box instructions.
- Sauté onion until tender in small amount of butter or oil.
- Add carrots and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Combine ingredients in a large pan over medium heat stirring until the cream cheese is melted.
- As mixture thickens you may need to add extra skim milk to get the desired consistency.